Advertisement

Forum / News / Win10/Win8 App update: v3.7 - Leaderboards / bugfixes

Breadmower 16 days, 1 hour ago

There's an update for the Win10/Win8 app available in the store now - you should receive it automatically, but if not just search for Interference in the store and press the update button. It might take a little while to be available worldwide, so if it's not showing up then try again in an hour or two :-)

In this update:

* Added leaderboards to the community page - you can now see how many likes you've received this week and compare it to the previous week. We've also added a referral leaderboard, showing who has recruited the most new players.

* Bugfix: Windows Insiders with build 16257 may have had problems with the app hanging at launch. This should be fixed now.

* Bugfix: Made some improvements to what happens if your device loses its internet connection.

As ever, we'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions - just post a message here!

Breadmower 15 days, 21 hours ago

Another minor bugfix that's not worthy of its own news post: we're now recording what version of Interference was used (eg web, win10, win8, etc) for each item correctly. Looks like I messed something up a few days ago and everything's been marked as "from web". You won't really notice, but it's messed up our stats a bit.

Breadmower 15 days, 6 hours ago

Actually, I think that the minor bug mentioned above might have been preventing some players from receiving push notifications. That should be fixed now - sorry about that.

Amber Hopkins 12 days, 1 hour ago

Hi Breadmower
Just wanted to let you know that my push notifications haven't been working for a few days. I think it was from before you fixed that bug.

Breadmower 12 days, 0 hours ago

Hi AmberHopkins - not sure what's going on there. The system thinks that it last sent you a notification an hour or so ago, but it also thinks the last time your app confirmed its push notification details was a week ago (which seems longer than normal).

I'll have a look at it and figure out what's happened, but in the meantime it might sort itself out if you sign out of the app and then sign in again (that'll trigger the app to try and sort out its push notifications).

Amber Hopkins 11 days, 22 hours ago

I did that and since then received no push notifications when I should have gotten two

Jackdaw 10 days, 10 hours ago

np with notifications for me. W10.

Amber Hopkins 10 days, 5 hours ago

Mine are working fine now

Breadmower 10 days, 5 hours ago

Jackdaw Thanks - it's always useful to know whether it's happening to more than one person :-)

AmberHopkins I had another look at it yesterday and again this morning, but can't see what was going wrong. According to the logs everything seemed to fix itself last night (our time, so about 16 hours ago), but I don't like mysteries that solve themselves. I'll keep an eye on it, but please let me know if your notifications break again and hopefully I'll be able to spot a pattern!

Amber Hopkins 10 days, 5 hours ago

Will do! I don't know when they started working again because I was busy reffing soccer all yesterday, but I will try to keep track of them into the future.

Jackdaw 9 days, 9 hours ago

np let me know if i can assist.

Post a reply

You'll need to sign in if you want to post a reply.