Advertisement

Forum / News / Weekly News - 22nd July 2017

Bunnery 1 month, 1 day ago

Hello!
Welcome to the latest news bulletin for Interference.

This week we've seen some more new players join the game - which is great! I'm not sure if my new Instagram campaign is paying off or if you guys are letting people know about the game. So, I'm going to start a new thread in the General forum for newbies to tell us how they found Interference!

So this week Breadmower has been working hard on the iOS/Android versions of the game. He's had a few problems with getting the grid layout to work - but seems to have cracked it now! He is quite anxious to get it finished then he can have a break from it and do something different for a while!

He also implemented a suggestion from Sinus - which means that whenever you acquire a new follower in the game - you'll get a notification to tell you. Thanks for that Sinus!

Time to check out who won this week's awards!

The Description of the Week Award goes to HeroMouse for their "A man on a life-changing adventure" It's a picture of someone walking up a hill on a nice day - but this changes it into something much more motivational! Nice work, HeroMouse! It's in the game beginning: A man who is blind and falls off

The Picture of the Week Award goes to MargaretMikulastik for her picture of "Baby prince will only stop crying when dad does YMCA dance" - the look of confusion and dismay on the baby's face is just so funny - love it Margaret!

So that's it for this week. Don't forget to spread the word by sharing on social media and wearing your t-shirts out and about whenever you can! :-)

Hart Wilson 1 month, 0 days ago

HeroMouse 's description reminds me a lot of a story The Long And Dangerous Journey by M. Jean Craig I like to read to my kids. A boy Mark walks around his neighborhood where he sees a vicious wolf (dog), giants (adults), crosses a desert (baseball field), and cools off with a "magical something" (ice cream) from a wizard. Anyway, much imagination in that description, congrats on the well earned award!

Post a reply

You'll need to sign in if you want to post a reply.